My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

La Premiere

Well, what does one say to properly introduce themselves to the world of blog?

I'm actually hovering around in blog land elsewhere, sharing posts with the Love of my Life (otherwise known as Stu), on a fairly specific topic. But life is so fast and full, I'd like another outlet for other daily subjects.

I think the main thing you'll end up reading about here, as the title may suggest, would be my curves. I have curves in abundance, and I'd like most of them to go away. However, I am intelligent enough to know that won't happen by itself. I have a love/hate relationship with food and exercise, which is very much affected by emotions - and boy, do I have a lot of those! Hopefully having a place where I am accountable for my progress will help me to make some rational decisions when faced with the choice of what to eat.

As many voluptuous girls may attest, size plays a part in everything you do, and every decision you make, even if on a subconscious level. Therefore I will likely post about all the other goings on in my quaint little existence as well.

Happy reading!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home