My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Friday, October 21, 2005

Hair

Don't worry, this won't degenerate into a hippy musical. Though if a nude romp to express your lust for revolution is just what you're after, by all means, be my guest!

Have you ever noticed that your hair is at it's most fantastically glossy manageability during the week leading up to your hairdresser's appointment? That it seems to be just the right length, and the style is perfect?

I think that this is hair's defence mechanism - making you ponder the idea of cancelling the appointment means that the ends might just get to hang around for six more weeks.

I've been getting compliments all week, but I won't be fooled, these ends are to be chopped tomorrow- no matter how nicely they behave!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home