My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Friday, September 15, 2006

Marvellous

My right indicator is now sitting on the passenger seat of my car.

Reversing out of the garage, I got all distracted by glowering at the neighbour's porch light, which they insist upon turning on at 9:30 each evening, only to turn off at 4 am - it illuminates our bedroom to Vegas proprtions, causing me to have to wear an eye mask to sleep.

So I turned a little earlier than usual, and scraped the front of the car along the rendered concrete pillar of the garage. The paintwork on the house is a bit damaged, but judging by the gaping hole and serious claw marks on the Excel, the garage won the argument.

How fortudinous that my car is scheduled for a service tomorrow, at which time the mechanic can shake his head at me, and justifiably remark disparagingly about women drivers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home