My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Driving Range

Apparently, I'm going to be a licensed driver within two months.

My instructor says six more lessons, but I'd like to rack up more practise hours, around 100 would be good.
I've done a little over 60 hours so far, in the awful old brown Camira. After a few more professional lessons (last night I had my first) Stu will be comfortable with me driving the Focus, and I'll be able to accumulate many more, driving to and from work, plus extra jaunts on the weekends.

I'm told that my wheel control is great (probably from the heavy Camira steering), my attention to road signs is exemplary, and I'm talented with the parking. That didn't stop me from failing to give way to a car when I wanted to turn across its path - oops!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home