My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Sorry...

...I'm going to discuss something you will rarely hear me mention, in the interests of good taste - the toilet.

See, Stu teases me, saying I'm the only woman in the world who doesn't want the seat down. Nuh uh - I don't want the lid down.
At night, when I stumble to the ensuite for relief in the darkness, I need for the lid to be up, so that I don't have to wake up too much to manoeuvre everything. A worse scenario would be if I didn't wake up enough to notice its downness, and just went about the activity as usual. I'm nauseous just thinking about it.
If, as Stuart believes, the seat was also up, I might get wedged in there, making for a bad night's sleep.

In the main bathroom, which I never visit during snooze times, I prefer for all hinged covers to be closed, when not in use. It's only polite.

I feel like I need a shower, to rinse off my vulgar post!

1 Comments:

Blogger DJ said...

Mrs DJ isnt a "seat down" type of person either. Amazing, I thought there was a gene in the female chromosone for that - apparently its a case of nurture vs nature. Hey.

However theres more than a few other "isms" that drive her nuts, like for example if I leave the bread twist-ties lying around the kitchen she starts frothing at the mouth... thats just one of them

11/15/2005 12:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home