My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Monday, November 07, 2005

Quelle surprise!

I lost 0.3 kgs this week, so I'm now 105. I might just make it under 100 for the new year - here's hoping!

With the sparkling wine and canapes, fruit platters and giant fudgy walnut brownies with our initials on them at the engagement party on Saturday, I had thought I had no hope of losing this week. Though, I was virtuous on the other days to compensate, so maybe I deserve it.

I also spent three wonderful hours being poked and prodded at my dayspa before the party, and jokingly feared that I would have gained at least a kilogram from all the products that were rubbed into my skin.

The engagement party was wonderful, from my perspective. The space was great for it, the staff were attentive, and the weather was perfect. We might chat more about it here, when we've rounded up photos from everyone's cameras.

1 Comments:

Blogger Martie said...

Hope the party went well - can't wait for the lowdown!

And keep up your work - you're sure to be at your goal by the end of the year.

11/07/2005 9:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home