My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Belated Fact

Shaun Micallef is one lovely fellow.

We met him on Friday, at a book signing in the city. We've met him before, at a taping of his show. But this time Stu had the opportunity to ask a question about his influences, and Python, a topic dear to both their hearts.

It was so lovely to see them both light up, engaging like old friends. Shaun's so charismatic, and though I didn't introduce myself (not being the 'fan' in our little duo), he seemed genuine in his happiness to have met me, as we chatted on the availablity of DVDs, their origins, and the ins and outs of region coding. All an act? Maybe, but he's good at what he does!

And seriously, my bust was smokin' hot that day, so how could he not have been happy to meet me? Heee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home