My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Sheepishly retracting initial criticism

Okay, so a while ago, I was all scathing about the new James Bond instalment.

I was so wrong. It's a fantastic movie, so enjoyable, far more sophisticated and less cheesy than the others. Daniel Craig did a great job, so suave, so physical. He might not be as 'pretty' as Pierce Brosnan, but he has such a forceful charisma - it's all a bit sexy, really.
It was less gadgety, less gimmicky, though Stu laments the absence of John Cleese, and whomever plays Moneypenny. Eh, can't say I missed them.

I'm already looking forward to the next one, if this is the dawning of a new era.

3 Comments:

Blogger Janet said...

Aw sweetness - merry Christmas to you! (In a 2nd of January kind of way - I really dropped off the face of the earth for all intents and purposes!)

1/02/2007 11:44 pm  
Blogger Favourite Waste of Time said...

I totally agree , the movie was great, he did a great job of it. Nice on the eye too, not to mention his gorgeous bluer than blue eyes.

So much so, I almost saw it again, and could sit through it again.

Sorry for the late post but I hadn't read you for a while *sheepish grin* plus I lurked for ages.

1/06/2007 3:14 pm  
Blogger Dusty said...

i too must admit to lurking. congrats on the promotion, and a merry christmas and heppy, heppy new year to you.

i must agree about the bond thing - i too was scathingly adament that i would waste no more of my coveted time on james bond disappointments. but somehow, ended up at the cinema to see it (was ambushed after scummy but yummy tea at pancake parlour), and LUFFED IT! luffed it, i tell you. i want to see it again.

glad you're well, and YAY about getting married this year!

i henceforth vow to lurk less and comment more. you shall hear from me again!

1/07/2007 6:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home