My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Meeeeeeemeeeeeee! Stolen from Ren and K

1) What side of the heart do you draw first?
- Left.

2) Can you dive without plugging your nose?
- Yes, but I'm scared of hitting the bottom, with my nose.

3) What color is your razor?
- Blue, but I'm thinking of getting one of those ones with the moisturising block attached.

4) What is your blood-type?
- Dunno.

5) Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours?
- A Boost Juice employee.

6) What does the underwear you’re wearing right now look like?
- Me neither, Rennikins! Don't know what I'm going to do about that at the wedding...

7) How do you feel about carrots?
- I have to like them, I eat them at lunch daily.

8) How many chairs at the dining room table?
- Six.

9) Which is the best Spice girl?
- Ummmm, Ginger, 'cause she got her norgs out.

10) Do you know what time it is?
- Is this question telling me off for being home late?

11) Do you know all the words to the Fresh Prince Theme Song?
- Yeah, up until the bit where he arrives at the mansion, and does that weird swivelly thing with his head.

12) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator?
- Cry, because knowing my luck, it'd be my wedding day.

13) What’s your favorite kind of gum?
- Nothing beats Hubba Bubba, definitely grape. I love purple foods.

16) Do you know how to use some words correctly, but not know the meaning?
- Well, if I know how to use them correctly, there's no problem, is there? Do you, Mr. Question Writer, know how to write questions correctly?

17) Do you like to sleep?
- Spleep? He he.

18) Who are two people that know EVERTHING about you?
- Everything? No-one. But Stu and Ren know the most.

19) Do you know the song When it was Me?
- Nup.

20) Do you want a bright yellow ‘06 Mustang?
- Yuck.

21) What’s something you’ve always wanted?
- Effortless thinness.

22) What’s your favorite color Pixi Stick?
- This is so American.

23) Ever done something scandalous with whipped cream?
- I think so, ages ago. Can't remember. Whipped cream sex is hardly scandalous.

24) Would you rather swim in the ocean or a lake?
- Well, our local newspaper tells me that there's Blue Ringed Octopy floating about at the beach only 200 metres away - that's my favourite bit! Waaahhh! So, Lake McKenzie, on Fraser Island.

25) Do you wear a lot of black?
- Ooooohhh yeah. People prolly think I'm emo (as opposed to Elmo).

26) Describe your hair?
- Medium brown with an auburn sheen, and very subtle highlights. Mid length, layered, with a side part, and a fringe that tapers off to the side.

27) Do you have Entomophobia?
-Not enough to diagnose it like that!

28) Are you an adult?
- I guess I do all the things grown ups do, with a dash of tanty thrown in. Stu and I are like old people, content with each other's company.

29) Where is/are your best friend(s)? Stu's playing PlayStation, Val's probably tucked the girls into bed and enjoying some time with her hubby, Vicki's hopefully snug at home by now, Ren's just being generally sexeh.

30) Do you have a tan?
- Just on my right forearm - my car has no tinting.

31) Are you an internet addict?
-Neh, I can live without it, I spose. But then I'd have missed meeting some great people.

32) Do you enjoy spending time with your mother?
- She's great. We've become good friends.

33.) Are you a sugar freak?
- I, alas, am a food freak.

34) Do you like orange juice?
- Juices are what make me tick. Boost should put me on a monthly direct debit.

35) What sign are you?
- Libra. Of course I get stuck with the embarassing sanitary products one.

36) Where do you wish you were right now?
- I'm happy, I'm at home.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home