My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Meme, myself and I

I was thinking, how do the lovely people in the land of blog get a proper idea of who I am? And Deej offered an answer - it's meme time!

Three screen names that you have had: Maiko, Ume San, Sakura
Three things you like about your self: proportionally narrow waist, multi-dimensional personality, big blue eyes
Three things you don't like about your self: of course the weight thing, I get paranoid very easily, I am very impatient
Three parts of your heritage: England, Ireland, Scotland (...Wales, inside, outside puppy dog tails!)
Three things that scare you: The inevitable loss of loved ones, clowns, crazy people at train stations
Three of your everyday essentials: mascara, kisses with my sweetie, breakfast
Three things you are wearing right now: Brown leather kitten heeled mules, black v-neck 3/4 sleeve jumper, calf length a-line chunky woven skirt in autumnal tones.
Three of your favorite songs: He Loves Me - Jill Scott, At Last - Etta James, Complicated Melody - India Arie
Three new things you want to try in the next 12 months: a small business course, going for my P plates, getting to bed on time
Three things I want in a relationship: Acceptance, affection, admiration
Two truths and a lie: I've never kissed a woman, I wish I'd taken the opportunity to kiss a woman, I live on the moon
Three things you can't do without: Stu, family, paid employment
Three places you want to go on vacation: Japan (especially Kyoto), the US (LA and New York, mostly), Europe (all the luxurious nations!)
Three things you just can't do: Public nudity, cartwheels, fly
Three kids names: Eve, Eliza, Michael
Three things you want to do before you die: See Billy Connolly live, meet a geisha(preferably from Gion), start my own cake decorating business
Three Celeb crushes: I adored Jonathan Brandis when I was an impressionable teen (he hung himself recently), Taye Diggs is delish, oh, and I loved Jason Smith, from the South East Melbourne Magic
Three people you want to know these things about: I jumped on this wagon so late, everyone else has already done it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home