My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Monday, January 09, 2006

But I have some good news...

I got my license today!

Fortunately, the processing lady made a mistake which took her (and a helpdesk) some time to fix, so my (very, very cute) instructor couldn't drive me home, as he had to help another hapless young girl to gain her independence.
So I enjoyed a pleasant (if drizzly) 1.5 hour walk from the Vic Roads office to the beach, along the cool, damp sand, then up the punishing cliff to home. If that ain't going to melt away my thighs, I give up!

As a reward, my beautiful man brought me a bouquet of long-stemmed roses, yellow to match the colour of the L-plates I no longer have to use.

Incidentally, the new licence picture's nice enough to earn a place in my wallet - I've decided that my face actually seems prettier when it's fuller, but perhaps I've just become more adept at make-up application? Eh, I'd rather have a slimmer figure than a Mona Lisa face.

That's all, I'm off to make a pot of 1 point soup.
Smooch!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home