My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Stuff

I lost 0.7 kgs last week. I'm happy with that, though it will be nice to catch up to where I was.

And my face is healing - it appears that my foundation, of all things, has helped immensely. (Those affected areas which have been concealed with foundation are healing much more rapidly than those left alone.)

Oh, I did the stuuupidest thing last night. After coming home from real estate school at 10 pm, I locked my keys in the car. Of course I did not realise this until 7:15 am this morning, when it was imperative that I leave for work, which currently starts at 8:30am, as it's the busy season (hence the fact that I was employed in the first place).

Cue major tanty. Swear words and general impatience all round. So dear, sweet Stu decided to spare the neighbourhood my fisherman impression, and let me take his shiny blue baby to work. And I just made it, with ten minutes to spare. So Stu won't be doing any housework for a week (Except ironing, for which I have no patience), to make up for the fact that he had to wait around for the RACV man to come, and then had to squeeze his lankiness into my darling little hatchback. Of course now we have had a second key made!

Mwah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home