My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Monday, January 16, 2006

Let's all praise some deities

Actually, no, I'm gonna praise myself for once. I worked so hard last week, exercising and counting points and denying unecessary extras. Even innocent little cups of tea will accumulate on the hips, thus I declined them, if I felt I couldn't afford them.

Finally, I recorded a loss of 1.7 kgs in the last week. But I also lost a few centimetres from each of my measurements. Nice.

Yep, I agree with my smart supporters, muscle is quite the heavy entity, but my weight has to go down at some point, being as huge as I am. Looks like that might be happening. I'm prepared for plateaus and all, but I'd like to get a headstart on the fat loss, before that happens.

Just the kick start I needed. I wish you all a sunshiney day!

2 Comments:

Blogger DJ said...

...cheers from sidelines

1/16/2006 3:00 pm  
Blogger Martie said...

Rah Rah Janet!!

Stick with the muscle / fat thing. I know it can get you down, but the more muscle you can gain, then the faster you will burn the fat in the end. If you are doing any weights - increase the reps or weight, or if not, maybe start.

You are actually fairly inspirational - I managed to lose .3 over the xmas break (at least I didn't put on), but now I've got one month until the d&d ball, and I've got a goal to lose 6kg's by then!

And this post of yours has further inspired me! Thanks

PS - thanks for the oroton tip too.

1/16/2006 4:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home