My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Memelicious

Thanks, Rennikins (ummm, can I call you that here? If no, spank me when we see Billy - gently!)

What were you doing 10 years ago?
- Lusting over Jonathan Brandis (seriously, it was like a disease)

What were you doing 1 year ago?
- Working

Five snacks you enjoy:
- Mangoes
- OT's bars
- Berri Smoothie icypoles
- Teriaki rice crackers
- Cashews

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
- At Last
- Caged Bird
- Goin' Down
- Throw Your Arms Around Me
- Lately

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
- Give up a traditional 9-5 working day (should I actually attain one of those), in favour of creative endeavours
- Pay off the homes of my loved ones, purchase homes for those who are renting. Cars too.
- Move to the gated community in Mount Martha which contains the most delicious Japanese/European fusion home I have ever laid eyes upon. Or build one for myself, with uninterrupted bay views. Mount Eliza would be okay too. Hell, they're building a house a minute's walk from mine which also sets my heart aflame - I guess I just want a nice house!
- Give unrestrainedly to charity, especially to MS, Parkinsons and Alzheimer's foundations.

Five bad habits:
- Cracking joints: all of them - knuckles, wrists, shoulders, knees, ankles, neck, spine - it's awful.
- Silently ignoring disparaging comments from others, only to dwell on them incessantly later, with poor Stu as my audience. I should just defend myself straight away.
- Pulling out Stu's grey hairs.
- Biting my lower lip.
- And well, obviously, the emotional eating.

Five things you like doing:
- Singing
- Hugging
- Visiting new, beautiful places, and indulging in their activities, vistas and gourmet treats.
- Shopping
- Erm, spending quality time with my fiancee.

Five things you would never wear, buy or get new again:
- Pants (if I can help it)
- Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash (my skin came off in sheets, I was like a burn victim)
- Basketball singlets (or sports merchandise of any kind, really)
- 'Cheap' accessories. There's nothing wrong with something that's surprisingly inexpensive, or on sale (oh, how I love a sale), but I find generally avoiding faux leather, polyester, and tacky trims or colours helps me to avoid looking like a member of the Timmons family
- A mini skirt

So this is the plan: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot
watching me grow
Ready or Not
Contemplating Albert
Suspiras Web
Dangerous Curves Ahead

Then select five people to tag:
Aw, Jeez, everyone's already done this, 'cept maybe Jicks, and Deej, and Dieter, and loads of people who have topic-specific blogs. Do it!

1 Comments:

Blogger DJ said...

I did it miss. Was I good? Can I leave now?

1/17/2006 4:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home