My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Monday, May 21, 2007

Everything's coming up roses

Yesterday we had our meeting with the Reverend to discuss the results of our questionnaire - and, no surprise, we're very compatible. He gave us each a list of about ten different facets, and we each had to tick three which we thought were strengths, and three which we thought of as 'growth areas' - we both had a really hard time naming anything as a weakness, because really, you should work on things before getting married, not just hope that marriage will fix things. Stu was so sweet and complimentary, even though he is very sick and snuffly right now, poor baby.

I won a three month membership at my gym for winning a weight loss competition - I lost 9.8 kgs in six weeks.
I've now entered the next comp, and one week in, have lost 1.7kgs. Hurrah!

But most exciting, I went to pick up my engagement ring, and it's bigger! Stu knew that I always wanted a perfect one carat solitaire, and he made it happen. Gosh, he's wonderful. And so is my beautiful shiny sparkler!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home