My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Monday, September 12, 2005

Long weekend

My multitudinous hoardes of fans would have noticed that Friday went post-free, in a week of many posts. Yes, I got to take Friday off of work. Still waiting for approval for Christmas break...
We have an on-ramp to the information super highway at the lovenest, but I'm generally too busy conjuring up things to post about to do any blogging from home. Besides, I have to leave myself something to do at work, don't I?

That was the best thing about taking Friday off - there were so many things to read this morning! Even Dawei updated - congrats to him on a full year of loving the cap, and the guy underneath it. (Y'know, sometimes I worry that the things I read about at work are going to get me fired... how would I explain myself out of all the naughty words that have graced my monitor?)

I'll save your delightfully intelligent brains from too much of a work out, and break the weekend into daily accounts. So here goes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home